You are here: Press Service.
Registration for journalists
boot 2015 will be taking place in Düsseldorf between 17 and 25 January 2015. Some 1.600 international exhibitors have registered to take part in this event.
boot 2015 is the place where journalists from home and abroad will come to meet and work. To make your stay and activities here as pleasant and convenient as possible, we should like to provide you with a few details regarding the official registration process as well as the range of services offered by our Press Department.
1. Welcome to our Press Center! It is located on the first floor of the Administration Tower. Registration will take place at the counter in the entrance to the Tower Building from 16 January 2015 and on the registration desk at the North entrance from 17 January 2015 where you will be required to present a valid recognised press ID card or authorisation from your editor-in-chief. A voucher copy bearing your name in the imprint/editors’ credits will also be accepted in conjunction with your passport or ID card. Press Cards will not be mailed prior to the Fair.
2. We regret that all non-journalist staff, such as marketing or advertising personnel, are not entitled to a Press Card. We should also like to point out in this connection that inclusion in the Messe Düsseldorf press mailing list does not automatically entitle persons to the Press Card.
3. If you are travelling by car, please proceed from Stockumer Kirchstrasse to the Messe car park P4. If you are visiting the show for the first time, please have your press pass or other press ID ready for the security personnel. Following press legitimation, the press pass issued by Messe Düsseldorf also acts as a permit for the car-park and entitles you to a ticket to exit.
We trust appreciate that these measures are in the interest of staging as smooth a trade fair as possible. We only wish to guarantee that the press car park remains free for you and your colleagues.
4. The following services are available to you in the Press Center free of charge:
· Press information
· Exhibitor product information
· Photo service
· Offices with electric typewriters and PC work stations
· Photocopiers, fax machines, telephone booths, internet
· Luggage lockers
Refreshments will also be available in the Press Center.
The boot 2015 Press Center will be open:
from 16 – 26 January 2015, 9.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
Our boot press team, Manuela Preinbergs and Ulrike Osahon, will be happy to help you with any further details or queries on +49(0)211/45 60 -542 or -992.
We should like to wish you a pleasant trip and look forward to welcoming you to Düsseldorf and boot 2015 in the near future.